DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR PURPOSE IS?
Life can be busy and overwhelm you with its 'Busyness'. It's often at these points that we get thrown a little off track and lose sight of our purpose.
I wanted to share something with you. It is something that I use whenever I feel this wavering. If I feel a little lost, searching for some lost clarity or at a turning point.
I grab a pen and a notebook (my obsession with stationery means there is always a notebook to be picked up on a whim - I highly recommend this as a habit!). I have a series of questions that I use when I am trying to tap back into my truth. I know - that may sound a little kooky BUT when you don't know your own truth - how do you know that you are making decisions based on what is actually important.
Sometimes all it needs is one to let clarity bubble up to the surface. Sometimes I need a few days to work through where my head is at, and that is absolutely fine. What I do want you to consider is that these questions will require space. So choice your environment carefully and use what works for you. If you need absolute silence and a candle, go for it. Hip Hop cranked up and sitting out doors in sunshine - go to it friend! You know you, so when you're ready, settle into your space, grab your pen (or selection of coloured pens and draw, write, create your answers and see what truth you're waiting to reveal!
- What do I value most about myself?
- What makes you uniquely you?
- What energises you?
- What excites you most about your life right now?
- What feels too hard in your life right now?
- What matters most to you?
- Who are the people who have meant the most in your life?
- What stops you from being yourself?
- What would it take to put yourself in the centre of your life?
- Where or with whom do you feel most yourself?
- When do you most feel touched by life?
- What do you wish you could let go of?
- What is your greatest hope for yourself?
- What fascinates you?
- How could you get to know yourself more?
- What makes you lose your inhibitions?
- What is your greatest hope for the world?
- What are you most proud of in your life?
- What would it take for you to feel fulfilled?
- What do you have to contribute to the world?
- What would you do if you didn’t need anyone else’s approval but your own?
- What are you afraid to show the world?
- What would your work look like if it was an expression of your true self?
- What would you love to be possible in your life but you often doubt?
- What would you do if there were no limits?